Learn more about 8ZED 12V and 24V power inverters and Inverter Chargers
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Products will change from time to time without
warning - due to updates in design.
8ZED 24v 1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter / Charger
- 24 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC power
- True 240V AC sine wave reproduction
- Doubles up as a Battery Charger and UPS
- Cheap, quiet, reliable, mobile and easy to use
- Complete 2 year Replacement Warranty
- C-Tick Approved and 8ZED Quality Assurance
Was $ 1,490.00
Now Just $850.00
8ZED distribution sales & service managed by WallCann
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
From a 24 Volt DC power source this 24v 1500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter / Charger will efficiently and reliably power a wide variety of 240VAC household appliances such as TV's, computers, power tools, electrical equipment and much more. You can also use it as an Uninterruptible Power Supply and Battery Charger as well.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Power Inverters come with a 2 Year Replacement Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with all Australian regulations.
The 1500 watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Charger is designed to provide years of trouble-free operation and includes automatic safety monitoring circuitry to protect your inverter, and your battery, from inadvertant overload conditions.
Inverter Charger Safety Features:
The 8ZED 1500 Watt UPS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to 10.5 Volts. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops to 10.0 Volts. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection and blowing the five 40Amp fuses.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
1500W Power Inverter Uses:
For more in depth information on finding a suitable inverter for your application please visit our inverter selection guide.
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders, etc etc
- Small TV's
- DVD/VCR Players
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Portable Electric Stoves
- Hair Dryers
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
- Small Fridges (allow 2-6times the power required. For more information on this please refer to the FAQ page)
1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter / Charger Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 220 - 240V AC
- Output Fequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 1500W
- Peak Output Power: 3000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3%
- USB Output: DC 5V +/-5% 500mA
- Efficiency: 90%
- No Load Current: <1.50A
- Charging Current: 12V/18A±1A
- Absorption Charge: 14.4V±0.2V
- Floating Charge: 13.8V±0.2V
- Shift Time: 4ms-8ms
- Operating Temperature: -1°C → 50°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 21.0±1.0V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 19.0V±1.0V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 31.0V±1.0V
- Overheat Protection: 63°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Double Insulation Protection
LED Indicators: Left to Right
- Fault/Overload: Red
- Inverter/AC Output: Green
- Under Voltage: Yellow
- AC Input: Green
- Charging: Clear (Red-Equalising, Green-Floating)
- Dimensions: 470L x 170W x 88H (mm)
- Weight: 5.0kgs
- 1x AC Charging Cable
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet
If you have any questions regarding our 8ZED Power Inverters please have a look at our Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.